Friday, April 1, 2011

Moms with style - Sarah

This mama is the thriftiest shopper on planet earth. No joke! When I shop thriftily I can never seem to make it all look good. Well, Miss Sarah can do just that and that is why I love her so. She can make vintage anything look amazing, and the things she can spot in DI are unreal. Check out her fun little blog for ideas a tips.






Left Top: Walmart, $3, Wool Blazer: Nordstrom, Thrifted, $6, Jeans: Guess, Ross, $15, Boots:Plato's Closet, $11, Burlap Flower Headband: Handmade with vintage lace by me.  Middle Top: Target, Skirt: Thrifted $4 (D.I.), Belt: Vintage, belonged to my Gram, Necklace: Old Navy Spring clearance $3, Shoes:Local Auction Retailer. $15  Right Faux Leather Jacket: $5, auction retailer Lace top: Thrifted, $4, Belt: Vintage, Belonged to Gram, Leggings: Target,  Boots: Vintage  Thirfted, $5


Happy Friday!

We'll be in our comfy's all weekend watching this. Can't wait to slow down a bit!

1 comment: