Saturday, January 22, 2011

All you need is love

I don't know about you, but I think about valentines day weeks before hand. I buy the candy, switch the wreath on the door, and then on February 13th at 8:00pm I panic that I haven't done anything for my loves. I always like to do something handmade, or heartfelt. Here is some sweet inspiration I found for your lovie dovie day.

For your little ones.

































More details on these beauty's here

And of course you can never fail with Martha . I'm lovin' the face cards, and the "I" "Love" "You."

What do you think? Too much work for 30 classmates?

And for the one you're wild about



























1. DIY and free printable matchbooks...matchbooks, can you believe how cute?... from Benign Objects
2. A little pie from Family Fun
3. Free Udaman download from Jeanne Winters
4. Romance fortunes found here

No comments:

Post a Comment